chalkboard

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Oh what a Monday...

I know today is not Monday. In fact, it's Wednesday. (But suffice it to say, Monday was not a good day. I won't bore you with my venting.) I can't believe the week is already half over. It's very exciting, because T doesn't have to work tomorrow or Friday. Yippee! He gets every other Friday off, and since this Friday the whole company is off for Good Friday, he gets Thursday off, too. We should go do something really fun, like get out of town. But we are going to be really boring and stay home and do projects. See, when you own an OLD house, the projects never end--ripping down ugly wallpaper should be an olympic event (we would win the gold medal.) Seriously. We love our house, but sometimes we want to tear it down and start from scratch.

Wasn't conference good? I love conference weekend. I love staying in my pj's and watching it on tv. It's a nice day of rest. Sometimes Sunday does not feel like a day of rest. Last Sunday (the one before conference), by the end of the day, we felt like we'd run a marathon. Does anyone else feel this way? Between getting three girls ready by myself (4 if you count me), helping run primary, meetings, choir and firesides...it's exhausting. April is my month for doing sharing time. So if anyone has any good ideas--let me know.
Well, that's it for now.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Annie, you are so right. Sundays are anything but a rest when you have kids. Spencer is a disaster. All he wants to do is run up and down the aisle or out in the hall. If anyone has any ideas on how to teach a two year old how to be reverant-- I would welcome the advice! I wish I could give you advice on sharing time. I (knock on wood) haven't been in a primary calling. But, I am sure the day will come.

Dottie Stay said...

Annie,

I knnow, i told deron the other sunday that I feel like sudnays are jus tlike any other day of the week. We never see each other. i have to do sharing time next week. We rotate weeks. I like the friend, and then there are some good websites. I like the one in the friend for easter. Anyway, Conference was awesome everyone seemed so emotional, so then of course i start to cry, so there i am exercising on saturday crying. ethan thought i had lost it. it is great to hear about all of your comings and goings. I would love to see your house when you finish with projects. You have great taste, and style.

Mandy said...

There is a really good website...sugardoodle.net it has great ideas for any church calling! Church right now is a peace of cake with Emma in Primary and no callings (as we are just getting ready to move) But we are definately in for a wake up call soon!