chalkboard

Friday, April 6, 2007

Pictures and Pedicures
















Well, as you can tell, we got Easter pictures taken today. I don't know how picture sessions go for all of you, but I always put it off because it is HARD! Holly absolutely refused to smile or sit still. It was amazing that we got any salvageable pictures. Needless to say, it was bribe central just trying to get them through the experience. Word of advice--do not try and get pictures taken on the Friday or Saturday before Easter because EVERYONE and their dog are doing the same thing. But we got through it. G was an angel.

And we got one decent picture of Baby K. We couldn't get her to smile, but at least she's not screaming.
It's been so nice having T home the last couple of days. I took advantage of it and went and got a pedicure. But by the time I got out of there, the little asian ladies had talked me into a manicure and eyebrow waxing as well. I've never done the eyebrow waxing before...I highly recommend it. So much better than plucking. And cheap, too.
Tomorrow, T and I are attempting to go on a date. I'm being brave and letting a babysitter watch the baby, too. I'm always so paranoid when they are this little. But our babysitter is in college, so I feel like she's old enough to handle a newborn. The broadway show Wicked is in town, and we are going to attempt getting tickets at the door. We'll see how that goes. Apparently, they do a lottery a couple of hours before the show and give away their best available seats for $25 each. We've been pricing tickets on ebay, and if we bought tickets there it would cost us over $150 per ticket! So, we're going to try our luck, and if we don't get it, then we'll just go to dinner and call it good. Wish us luck! I hope everyone has a great Easter!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, your girls are soooo cute! I love their dresses and baby Kate is just beautiful. I was supposed to get a pedicure this morning, but Troy got to go golfing instead. Maybe next weekend. . . good luck with Wicked too. I'm going to see it next month!

Jen said...

Ok. I have several comments. First, the girls are soooo beautiful! Oh, I hope I someday have a girl. Next, I love getting a pedicure and I am a huge fan of eyebrow waxing. I am dreaming of a pedicure right now. Third, I want to see Wicked! Rich is not a fan of broadway... And I love it! So, who knows if I will get that opportunity. So, if you get in, you will have to blog all about it! :)

Dottie Stay said...

I most definately need to go along with everyone else, and say that the girls are just gorgeous! I need a girl. I just want one to dress! I am addicted to any type of spa treatments. I have been getting body wraps lately, and I love them. Good luck with wicked. let us know how it goes.

Megan said...

Amen to all the comments. I fully agree.
Megan