chalkboard

Saturday, June 23, 2007

I need to get a life...do you see what time it is???

Okay, I really am a loser. It's after midnight, and I'm tired, but I just can't seem to close the laptop and go to bed. I just have this urge to blog. I think I need to get some help.



Holy cow, I didn't realize until I uploaded this picture how much baby K looks like hubby. The other day I put her on the floor, and when I went back to check on her, there she was with both hands behind her head, just chillin'. I thought it was pretty funny. And now I find her that way quite often. She's also just discovered her feet, which is very cute. I need to be extra vigilant about keeping her feet clean, because she really likes to put them in her mouth!

As a side note...has anyone read the mvhs1997 blog lately? It's getting little out of control! I find myself logging on just to see the next installment of the high school drama.

Now I'm going to close my laptop and GO TO BED!


9 comments:

PJC said...

oh my gosh Annie! I just read all the comments on the blog, and I feel like I need to sing a hymn or something! I'm so sad about the contention!!! I hope that the contention doesn't come to the reunion.

Jen said...

Kate looks so cute! And, yes, the blog is out of control. I calld Melinda to see what she thought. Funny. It made me realize that sometimes just being secure with your own life choices is a blessing-- whatever those life choices are! Just be happy!

Dottie Stay said...

I am very frightened of the blog. I almost want to delete it. It is so crazy, and makes me sick to my stomach. Anyway, cute pics of Kate!! She does look like Trevor. When is he coming back into town? How did you sleep last night?

Anonymous said...

i love you Annie
your blog is awesome. I suck at all the blogging rules. I am so glad you are teaching me.
Ginny

Rachel said...

Okay, yes, I too am addicted to checking the MV blog. It has gotten quite interesting hasn't it? Cute picture of Kate. I love it.

Megan said...

I just got on the mvhs blog and I did laugh pretty hard. It is out of control. Min and Jennie, I think you are doing a great job at planning- you're great!

Devon said...

Thanks Annie, I just checked out the blog and it took me like 20 minutes to read! That is pretty incredible stuff, huh? I'm feeling like my life's a little on the boring side I guess, and I think I'll keep it that way! Hope to see you later this week for lunch!

Layne & Kellie said...

I've read the blog... those are the times where I think... hasn't it been 10 years!! Can people grow up!

Other than that. I do think Kate is super cute. And blogging late is oh so fun.

Anonymous said...

Your Kate is so darling - I love that she just chills with her arms behind her head! Funny how after 10 years there can still be a bit of HS drama. I am a blogging addict too. For some reason it has turned into my downtime! But, I love it! It is so fun to see how everyone is doing and what great things are happening for people. No matter wht the hour is! Thanks for sharing!