chalkboard

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Where does the time go?

Honestly, doesn't it feel like we just had Christmas??? I can't believe that we leave for Utah in less than two weeks. We are so excited for the trip...not necessarily the drive, but the destination. My brother, Jordan, is getting married on the 23rd. Grace is missing the last 6 days of school...it's just 1st grade, right? It's just crazy that it's already the end of the school year.

We'll be in town for just over a month. So, let's organize some playgroups and girls nights out! Dry weather and good mexican food, here we come!

I promise I AM going to post pics of our kitchen. We have a lovely habit of starting a project and getting most of the way done and burning out. So we just have a few odds and ends to finish and THEN I will take the "after" pics. I'll make it a goal to get it done before we leave for vacation. Oh, and wish me luck, I'm going in for my crown tomorrow...it better be perfect!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fun trip to Utah. Good luck with your tooth - yikes! I have to get a crown on a front tooth in the future -I've been worried the same will happen to me! Eat some yummy mexican food for me!

Devon said...

I can't wait for you to come visit! We totally need to get together for some fun stuff!

Rachel said...

I honestly get so excited for you guys to visit since I just love you all so much! We'll do lots while you are here! Good luck with the tooth!

Dottie Stay said...

I can't wait for you to arrive! The ticker at the top makes me laugh every time I see it. "heaven help us" That is hysterical! So what shall we do first.... Can't wait to see the kitchen. Good luck with the crown. It darn well better be perfection!

Kate, Brian and Hazel said...

We must have a cousin playdate when you get here!!! Call us:)

Abby said...

Time is going fast, huh? Except that I started panicking last night at how much time I have left (prego) and how totally uncomfortable I feel--and there's nothing I can do about it! Good luck with that tooth. The whole crown thing makes me feel sad too. There is nothing more frightening than the prospect of losing teeth--even having them widdled down to nubs...that will be me after baby number 2 ravages my teeth!

Johnson said...

Yeah..I want to be invited! I can't wait to see pictures of your kitchen. I love seeing before and after pictures.

Good luck with your tooth!!!