chalkboard

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

To all you wonderful mother's out there, especially my own mother...you are fantastic! Today, my kid's and hubby were so sweet and thoughtful. Kate has been sick all weekend, so Trevor stayed home with her from church. But when we got home he had a wonderful dinner prepared and the table set....awww! My girls made me several cards, my personal favorite was a little fill-in-the blank mother's day card that Grace brought home from school that I found out that she thinks I weigh 40 lbs, I'm 10 feet tall, and she wouldn't trade me for 10 cats....now that's love!
Hope everyone had a good day!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

So sweet! I'm glad you had a great mother's day. You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Love the fill in the blank card - too cute! Glad you had a happy day!

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

I'm glad you had such a good mother's day...you are such a cute little mommy! And I see you only have 8 days until Utah! Yeah! hopefully we will be able to see you guys! Well, enjoy the long drve! Oh...and I see you are reading The Host...how is it? I bought it but haven't started yet. And if you're a Twilight fan, you should check out my new post! :)

Abby said...

I found myself crying as I watched my sister in law open cards and gifts from her kids--they express themselves in the darndest ways. Being a mom is truly special, huh?

Dottie Stay said...

I could only wish that I was taller and weighed 40 lbs! I need her in my life!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

so precious! Hope you have a wonderful trip up in Utah as we just got back! See you when you return - hopefully! :)

Ace said...

You'll have to let me know what you think of The Host when you're done with it. I finished it about a week and a half ago.

malia said...

Ha ha! I love that card! How cute is that? Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!