chalkboard

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Luckiest Guy I Know


Yes, Trevor is the luckiest guy I know. I mean, come on, he married me! :) And besides that, he did just get home from a pretty sweet trip to Spain (that's where the picture was taken.) But seriously, if we were gambling folks, I swear he would have hit the jackpot by now...or won the lottery. At work, if he is entered into a drawing, somehow he always wins. The last two years in a row, he has won 4 NFL suite tickets to see the Texans. I'm not much of a football fan (unless it's the Coug's), and the games are always on Sunday, so usually we just sell them. But they are pretty sweet tickets--worth almost $300 per ticket. And he didn't win them once, but twice. Then, the other day at work, he was entered into a drawing for a PlayStation 2 and the game Guitar Hero...and yep, he won. How does he do it?! So, as I sit here writing this post, he and the girls are jamming to Guitar Hero. So, I guess it's not very lucky for me, because now he will be spending his extra time not doing "honey-do" stuff, but playing games!

9 comments:

Annie said...

The statment about me not doing honey-do's around the house because of a video game might be true if my wife ever gets off the guitar herself...she is more of a player than I am! Oh silly Annie.

Trevor

Sharlynn said...

So how do we get some of that luck shed on us? That is great. Way to go Trevor. Just make sure you get your honey do's list dne.

Dottie Stay said...

trev, you are one funny guy, and lucky to boot!!! How would you guys like to meet us in Vegas!? I am so glad that trev had fun, and that annie is getting some tiime to herself playing her new guitar! We will need a concert when you come for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

We never win anything! That's pretty sweet that he has such good luck. True though he's totally the luckiest to have you! How fun to go to Spain! What beautiful things he must have seen!

Rachel said...

Good thing you got lots of Guitar Hero practice in over the summer! How can I get some of that luck? Seriously. How fun for you guys!

Johnson said...

Luckiest person in the world...meet the unluckiest person in the world. My name is Becky and I hate your kind. Okay, that sounded harsh but I am so jealous. Let me refresh....sixth grade president..lost, seventh grade..lost, ninth grade...lost, cheerleader(10th)..lost, 12th grade...lost....12th grade cheerleader...lost! Are you catching my drift????? And don't even talk to me about the drawings I have put in for and...you guessed it...LOST!!! Can you buy luck because I willing to maybe pay for some now just so I don't get a complex!!!

All kidding aside...that is awesome that he wins all sorts of things. That makes for some exciting times!!!

malia said...

That is awesome! I wish I was that lucky. It's probably because he is so good!

Jen said...

Seriously? Seriously! Trev is a lucky, lucky man. And I am sure the guys at the office just love it when the "Mormon" wins the tickets and just sells them! :) Its like when we had our name in a drawing for a 42'' HD flat screen and some old lady won. Like she'll enjoy it as much as we would have! Psh.

Layne & Kellie said...

That is so lucky. I wish I could go to Spain. I haven't heard of someone winning so many things. Congrats on the fun things!