chalkboard

Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl!

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I'll just say it again...where did this last year go?! How is that my baby girl is turning one. It makes me kind of sad that it's gone by in a flash. Trevor had the day off, so while he took Holly golfing, I took Kate to get her pictures taken. Holy cow, can we say that I need a 12-step program to learn how to say no to all the adorable pictures they took? I came home with so many pictures, I really don't know what I'm going to do with them all. Of course, the more you buy the more you save...yeah, I need to get help. If I framed and put on the wall all the pictures I bought, I could put one on every wall of my house. People would come over and think that we only have one child, let alone three. The poor other two are severly neglected in picture representation now. Oh well... I guess when your absolutely darling 1 year old just sits and smiles and poses so pretty and takes so many good pictures, how can you say no. I couldn't. And I must also state for the record that they took 86 shots, and walked away with around 9 poses. So I narrowed it down by quite a bit! So, here is a sneek peak at a few of them. Happy Birthday Kate! We love you so much.







These are the untouched up negatives that they put on a cd for me--some of them were printed in black and white or sepia, or cropped a bit. So you'll have to take my word for it when I say they are even better in real life. Obviously this isn't all of them, because it would take all night to upload everything. :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I too can't believe she is already one. Seems like she was just born. I love the picture in the red chair, so cute! Happy Birthday, Kate!

Michelle Y said...

Little Kate is a darling little girl, its hard to believe your baby is one. Hope she had a very happy birthday. I totally agree with you on how hard it is to narrow down all the cute poses of kids when you get their pictures taken, too hard to not get every cute pose.

Jen said...

So cute. I can't believe our little babies are already growing up!

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe she is 1 already! Way cute pics!

Anonymous said...

So very cute! I don't know how you stand it! WOW 1 year! It goes by so very fast!

Unknown said...

Annie---I stayed up and read your whole blog---so hilarious. I love these pics of Kate...oh what a darling. I hope you are going to get this even tho I am not listed as one of your blogging buddies. Maybe if I were I would read more OFTEN! So fun. Love MOM

Rachel said...

Um yeah, she is cute. I have to be so careful when I get pictures of Landon because I didn't do as much for the other three. We don't need 16 x 20's of him and nothing of the others! It's hard to leave darling pictures of your kids behind at the studio isn't it?

Ace said...

Oh I love the ones with the petals. So precious. This is why I need a girl at my house. :)

Dottie Stay said...

Yeah, you couldn't say no to any of those! They are freakin adorable! She looks sooo grown up just within the last couple of months. All of your girls are beautiful. I can't believe that it has already been a year. What have I been doing?

aaron and allee said...

Adorable! You did well to narrow it down to just nine if all 86 were as good as these you posted. Time sure flies...

Johnson said...

What a doll!! All of those pictures were perfect. I agree..where does the time go? My goodness. They get old so fast. She looked like she was having a good ol time!!!

malia said...

Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe that she is one already! Wow! I'm glad you got the pics taken. That is really fun.